Tal y como se describen en esta lista de correo:
We discuss epigraphy, archaeology, history and alternative prehistory, cultural origins, migrations, and the impact of diffusion on the Americas. We invite everyone, including Central and South Americans, Europeans and Asians to participate.
- We try to assist others in identifying and translating ancient scripts.
- This is an open forum, you are free to express yourself, within reason. No vulgarity, racism, spam, name calling, flaming, or attacks on another's religious beliefs, whatever they may be, will be permitted.
- A member violating these policies may be warned by a moderator. Second offence may get that member's posts moderated, third offence may bring unsubscription. Members with a virus will be contained in the same fashion.
- The posting of messages and links by members does not mean that all members endorse the view presented.
- Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
- Other issues are decided by democratic polls.
- We insist upon the polite and civil exchange of ideas.
- Among us are pros and amateurs, and we encourage all interested parties to join us, regardless of formal education.
- Like all serious researchers we favor hard evidence, but we are open-minded enough to hear other thoughts and opinions, even the metaphysical, if they relate to our subjects.
- New Members are asked to post a brief introduction, indicating their interests, and their first name.
- Trouble-makers, debaters, and the rude may be removed and banned from the list. Feel free to state your view and position, but do not presume that your criticism of another's is welcome.
- Group site at http://www.epigraphyusa.com
- Página web: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Prec ... criptions/
- Enlaces principales:
Related Link: http://all-ez.com/epigraphy.htm
Post message: Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com
List owner: Precolumbian_Inscriptionsfirstname.lastname@example.org